“Healthy vs. Hot” Episode Highlights
- Looking better vs. feeling better: Pursuing health (not just the appearance of it) for wise reasons (02:22)
- Redefining “health” both mentally and emotionally (09:45)
- What do we mean when we call someone “hot” and what’s that all about? (12:45)
- Expressions of health as a signifier of potential-mate value, plus the evolutionary biology phenomenon of “faked fitness” (24:30)
- Choosing good role models for health (36:45)
- Reframing and refocusing your goals for health and fitness (40:00)
- Experiments for the week (47:00)
Share the Love!
Each week, we offer you a few life-shifting experiments to try on your own. We’d love to hear how they turn out, and what insights they provoke! Connect with The Living Experiment on Facebook and Instagram, and share your stories with us there.