“Welcome (Freak)” Episode Highlights
- What The Living Experiment is all about, and what we hope you’ll get out of it (2:50)
- Facts and figures: Some disturbing statistics about the state of current U.S. health norms (6:06)
- Reclaiming the word “freak,” and choosing empowered difference in a context of unhealthy, unhappy sameness (11:25)
- Getting to know Dallas and Pilar: Their childhood origin stories, and how they got to where they are now (15:20)
- Setting yourself up for success (38:00)
- Experiments for the week (44:10)
Share the Love!
Each week, we offer you a few life-shifting experiments to try on your own. We’d love to hear how they turn out, and what insights they provoke. Connect with The Living Experiment on Facebook and Instagram and share your stories there.
- For details on the sorry state of U.S. health habits, read the study Pilar referenced as reported in the Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
- Watch our intro video, Dallas and Pilar: How We Got Here.
- Subscribe to our newsletter (so you can stay up to date with us and future episodes).
- Sponsor link: Check out Brian Johnson’s “Habits 101” Master Class.